Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Rookie of the Year!



This is a candied test shot I took of my daughters little league team. I was playing with the manual settings on the camera getting ready to take the Teams Picture when my battery died! Yes I know I should have had a backup battery but I had only planed on taking a few photos of my daughter’s last game. I had not planed on all of the parents seeing my camera and asking me to take photos of their children! So forgive me if 950 photos later my battery dies. But imaging my surprise when I find this photo a test shot my daughter did not know I was taking and that I had just snapped quick to see the lighting and did not know what she was doing. This is a picture of the in-between moment rarely caught on camera where a little girl is so proud of her trophy and what she accomplished this season she can’t help but hold it up for everyone to see! Oh yeah that’s right she beat out all of the boys for Rookie if the Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment